I am ashamed to have to admit I have five half finished books. This is not good. Must work harder.
1. Finish one book off every month. This is possible.
2. Work on house renos. With daylight increasing I should be able to get stuff finished. Artificial light means I miss bits. Sigh.
3. Work on weight loss. I have lost 14lbs but then I hit a plateau. Nothing gained back, which is good, but I need to be more active. This means using the treadmill. I can do this.
4. Work on a better way to promo my books.
5.Start working on artwork again. Maybe I haven’t got the fine control I once enjoyed, but I can still gain joy out of this hobby.
6. Get my act together and get moving on the quilting projects I have planned. I have the materials, so there is no excuse.
7. Plant seeds for the growing season to come. I can’t do much, as I don’t have the space, but I can get the early starters going. Maybe I will have another Claude, the petunia this year?
8. Get out to do the yardwork very early in the morning before the new neighbors, the ‘mumbles’ are out and about. I really don’t need my creativity mangled by the site of a seventy year old woman in a crop top and low cut shorts. Shudders. I wouldn’t wear anything like that in public view.
9. Get some quality time in with my little grandson. He is such a good baby and he is growing so fast.
Now I am committed.